Communication COVID-19 27/03/2020
Due to recent development of COVID-19, we at ITW Reagents (Panreac Applichem), would like to ensure to overcome difficulties in the best possible way.
Being an industrial company and producing high value chemicals, we have an ethical responsibility to our customers and society. In our plants we have highest safety standards in place to protect our employees, the environment and the quality of our products.
We have nominated an Emergency Management Team which reviews daily our Business Continuity Plan. Furthermore:
- We provided additional safety-protection and training to our staff.
- We cancelled intercompany and external travel activities.
- We introduced home-office wherever possible. We have a fully tested remote working system that enables remote connection to all our servers and software via secured digital solutions.
- We follow any new regulations to assure we comply 100%.
- We follow very closely market and industry developments that might require a quick reaction from us.
- We track changing labor circumstance and adapt our resources.
- We follow any transport infrastructure situation that requires quick action from our logistics team.
- We follow very closely raw material supply issues given the special world industry situation.
We have robust business continuity measures in place to ensure uninterrupted service to our clients while ensuring the wellbeing of our team and their families.
Our actions have the purpose we assure the health of our employees, their families and the service continuity to our customers. We are conscious the majority of them have, in these special circumstances, a very high social responsibility in multiple sectors like Hospitals, health, Pharma, Food, Drinking Water analysis, Environment, ... and we feel the responsibility to support their important task now.
Since its founding in Chicago (USA) more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service business.
ITW business serve local customers and markets around the globe. The company has operations in 55 countries that employ more than 45.000 people who adhere to the highest ethical standards.
If you have any concerns or if you would like to place any particular question to us, please do not hesitate to contact your usual business contact or address your question to: