Chromogenic Media and Ingredients 30/04/2019
New InfoPoint available for download now
Chromogenic media offer improved bacterial identification compared to traditional media through color-based differentiation. The brightness and specificity of these colors in the cultured colonies in PanReac AppliChem chromogenic media optimize counting, making it easier to identify bacterial colonies rapidly.
PanReac AppliChem’s Chromogenic media offer many advantages:
- Results in 24 to 48 hours.
- Easy interpretation based on colony color.
- Detection based on enzymatic reactions specific for each bacterium.
- Improves efficiency, saving time and costs.
- Safe and reliable results with any methodology.
Read more in our new InfoPoint and download the flyer here.